Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome...

Welcome to The Poppy Home! Tonight I finally did it. I took a leap and started this blog. I have been wanted to do this as well as a newsletter for my decorating business, but like many things in my life, "everyday life" seems to get in the way. So, why not just bring it all together in one place. I am not just a Decorator. I am a Wife and Mom with craziness everywhere. I must say that I am not sure how this will evolve, but I do know that it will. I ask that you be patient and check back to see how.

I know that I would like to share my favorite things. Decorating ideas, pretty things that I find or make. Recipes, family and friends. Follow business projects with Poppy Lane Designs and our own transformation happening at our New Home.

It's going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment